Wed, 17 May|
MoCa Community Lab - Cairnhill CC #01-05
Hooked on Crochet: Create Your Own Fruity Keychain
Indulge in a serene and sophisticated afternoon with artisan Marieke Bink and Caroline Zanolini, learn the art of crochet and savour exquisite floral teas.
Time & Location
17 May 2023, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
MoCa Community Lab - Cairnhill CC #01-05, 1 Anthony Rd, Singapore 229944
About the event
Join us for an exciting afternoon of creativity and relaxation! Our crochet workshop, led by artisans Marieke Bink and Caroline Zanolini, will teach you the basics of crochet and guide you through creating a small crochet fruit keychain*. All materials will be provided, so all you need is to bring is your enthusiasm to learn!
And to make the experience even more enjoyable, we've partnered with Tea Buds to provide a selection of curated caffeine-free floral teas for you to enjoy during the workshop. Sip on a delicious tea blend while you learn the art of crochet and unleash your creativity. Don't miss out on this opportunity to spend an afternoon learning a new skill, creating something beautiful, and savouring delightful floral teas.
Hooked on Crochet is part of the Art TEAser Series brought to you by 32CM, Marieke Bink and Caroline Zanolini. The Art TEAser Series introduces different art mediums that you can try to cultivate creative living in your daily life.
About the Artisans:
Marieke Bink is a skilled artisan who combines her passions for crochet, mindfulness, and Reiki to bring joy and relaxation to people's lives. Through her crochet projects, she creates beautiful and unique pieces while using her mindfulness and Reiki skills to promote a sense of peace and wellbeing in herself and others.
Carolina Zanolini is a talented crochet artist with a passion for creating beautiful and intricate pieces. With years of experience, she has mastered a wide range of techniques and is constantly exploring new ways to push the boundaries of her craft. Despite her love for crochet, Carolina's professional background is in pharmacy, where she works as a pharmacist. However, her creativity and love for art have always been a significant part of her life, and she uses crochet as a way to express her artistic talents. Through her unique creations, Carolina brings joy and beauty into the world, and her work continues to inspire and amaze those around her.
* To complete the project within the two-hour session, participants will only get to crochet the keychain partially. The instructors will prepare the partially done keychains beforehand.
- Please note that payments for workshops are non-refundable.
- Fee is inclusive of material and free-flow of Caffeine-free Floral Tea by Tea Buds.
- Participants will get to bring home their own creation at the end of the workshop.
- The Organiser reserves the right at any time to change the format (including, without limitation, from a physical Event to a virtual Event and vice versa), content, location, venue, opening hours, duration, dates, other timings, participants and/or any other aspect of the Event, in each case without liability.
- If the event is cancelled or postponed, refunds will be for the entire purchase—that includes the ticket price and the Eventbrite fees.
- By signing up for this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/ or marketing materials.