Wed, 24 May|
MoCa Community Lab - Cairnhill CC #01-05
Beaded Beauty: Craft Your Key Charm with Beads and Gemstones
Unleash your inner artisan with Ellen Yong! Create a one-of-a-kind key charm with stunning gemstones, master jewelry-making, and savour floral tea.
Time & Location
24 May, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
MoCa Community Lab - Cairnhill CC #01-05, 1 Anthony Rd, Singapore 229944
About the event
Join artisan Ellen Yong from Beadersland and craft your own unique key charm using colourful beads and gemstones. Exposing yourself to the basic beading techniques, beading materials like various types of beads, stringing materials, and more. Create a personalised charm that reflects your style and keep it for yourself or gift it to a loved one. This hands-on workshop is ideal for expressing creativity through accessories or learning a new skill. By the end of the workshop, you'll have the knowledge and skills to create stunning jewelry pieces.
To enhance your crafting experience and create a relaxing atmosphere, we recommend sipping on a cup of Tea Buds' caffeine-free floral tea. The delicate taste and aroma of the tea will soothe your senses and help you focus on your crafting. Join us for an enjoyable afternoon of creativity, crafting, and relaxation!
Beaded Beauty is part of the Art TEAser series brought to you by 32CM and Beadersland. The Art TEAser Series introduces different art mediums that you can try to cultivate creative living in your daily life.
About the Artisan:
Ellen Yong is the founder of Beadersland, a business established for more than two decades, providing quality metal findings and beading accessories to jewelry makers and beaders worldwide. As demand grows, Beadersland has expanded its services and has started providing customizations of fashion jewelry, catering to the evolving needs of the customers. Ellen established an online presence on Etsy in 2009 and later founded Beadersland.com to better serve the needs of jewelry makers and beaders. She is passionate about supplying quality beading materials and coaching online beading classes and workshops. Ellen is open to collaboration and exploring new possibilities in the world of beading.
- Please note that payments for workshops are non-refundable.
- Fee is inclusive of material and free-flow of Caffeine-free Floral Tea by Tea Buds.
- Participants will get to bring home their own creation at the end of the workshop.
- The Organiser reserves the right at any time to change the format (including, without limitation, from a physical Event to a virtual Event and vice versa), content, location, venue, opening hours, duration, dates, other timings, participants and/or any other aspect of the Event, in each case without liability.
- If the event is cancelled or postponed, refunds will be for the entire purchase—that includes the ticket price and the Eventbrite fees.
- By signing up for this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/ or marketing materials.